Wednesday, July 19, 2006

West Side

5 days in LA is all it took to win me over. somehow, i've always felt somewhat connected to the west coast through my obsession with the latest "must haves." so naturally (being a boston native), i depended on my us weekly and fashion mags for the latest scoop on what's hot. i've been to california a few times before but this time around was different - no boyfriend and working a job in an industry i just don't relate to. so i'm moving on out...and up. if you're from the LA area, I'd love to hear your experiences.

oh and plus, it's not every day you bump into your fav high-profile celeb...















There she was in the flesh shopping at Fred Segal on Melrose! She looks more gorgeous in person. Notice, she's wearing the ankle length jbrand jeans in black. I'm fortunate to own 2 pairs. I have to admit, they do a number for your behind. They look great with flats for the everyday and for the evening, I usually pair mine with the jessica simpson amy's - these shoes are the perfect substitute for the christian louboutins. of course, nothing is like having the real thing but as long as they look good ..only you will know. ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger CaliforniaStyle said...

Gotta love our celebrity sighting! When are you moving?

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web styleminded.blogspot.com