Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Like.com


“Likeness Search™ our aLike Look Book to inspire your personal style”

Dressing like your favorite celebrity is now easier than ever. On Like.com, you can browse and purchase items as seen on your favorite celebs. You can search by term, category, or celebrity. Say I want to search by Jessica Simpson. I land on a page with the latest pix of Jess, highlighting either her newest handbag, accessory, or shoes. Her handbag catches my eye, so I go on to perform a "likeness search." My query will draw handbags upon handbags similar to the one she's wearing. I can refine my search even further by color, pattern, shape, or price. If I see one I like, I can purchase it.

The celebrities you can choose from are: Mischa Barton, Halle Berry, Beyonce, Jessica Biel, Rachel Bilson, Diddy, Fergie, Scarlett Johansson, Jennifer Lopez, Sienna Miller, Brad Pitt, Jessica Simpson.

The celebrities that are coming soon are: The Olson Twins, Paris Hilton, Jessica Alba and Nicole Richie

This new innovation is based on image/pattern recognition. It's a concept with room for additional development but cool to check out nonetheless!

The first 10,000 customers get free shipping!!

Source: The Search Engine Journal

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web styleminded.blogspot.com