Thursday, November 09, 2006

The Look


Two words. Sweater. Dresses. I must say, this is my favorite look of the season. Long v-necks, turtlenecks, scoop-necks and cardigans - I love them all! Pair with leggings, stockings, or knee-high boots. Cinch your waist with leather like Jess and you have trendista written all over you. Ok, maybe i'm just a little too excited about this look. =)

I wasn't too sure about wearing my cowboy boots this year - but apparantly, they're still in so I rocked mine with some brown stockings and a long sweater cardigan and was able to catch some curious eyes.

Left, @ the CFDA/Vogue fashion fund event. Blazers over cute cocktail dresses. I must say, I've been seeing this quite often lately. Something to keep in mind with holiday partys coming up. Jacket on during dinner or pre-party and jacket off when the martinis kick in. The brocade babydoll jacket by Mint can be worn at night or during the day. It's one of those must-have items that work well for anytime of the day, any occasion.

Graphic printed frocks....something Diane von Furstenberg is wonderful at creating. It's a plus up for basic cuts and just fun to wear. Pick a design that's not too over the board and colors that carry through the seasons and you have a classic wardrobe item -- something like the Laetitia dress by DVF, shown below.



And finally, what to spoil your feet with? My last obsession was with leapord. My current infatuation is with python and crocodile, whether it be on your shoes or on your bag. This snakeskin replica by Report Signature particularly caught my eye. Hot!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweater dresses are hot! But I have to say I havent seen too many people wearing them but I'm sure they'll catch up to speed soon enough.

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web styleminded.blogspot.com