Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Twin Turbo 2800

My pick for the salon hair dryer. I've heard good things about the T3 hair appliances but to tell you the truth, who wants to spend $200 on a hairdryer.

Retail, I've seen the twin turbo go for $200 but I recently purchased mine on Metro Beauty for $87. The site also offers free shipping through FedEx on orders over $75!

It's highpowered and fairly light. I've been using it for 4 years and only this year did I have to replace it (and only because it fell from my counter to the tile floor of my bathroom).

Once you switch to a salon hairdryer, you can't go back. You get the results you want, quicker with something that has more oomph to it.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

update more!

4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, we are looking for more details and more product information. Thanks for sharing

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web styleminded.blogspot.com