Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Madonna for H&M

The M by Madonna line for H&M was set to debut March 2007 all around the world. In stores, Thursday, March 22nd – I made a trip to Old Town in Pasadena to take a peek that very Saturday. The style of the collection is classy & sophisticated with primarily black and white donning both casual and dressy pieces. While you get the look of Madonna, I wasn't entirely impressed with the feel. The material of the dresses was sub par and to be brutally honest, it felt like something I could buy for $20 on Melrose. But in all fairness, I could only stand being in the store for about 15 minutes before I wanted to escape the masses.

It also wasn't long before my eyes were stuck to something cute. I saw black and I saw patent all over a long leather clutch and soon after, I was carrying it out the store. I'd be searching far and wide for a cute clutch to hold my evening essentials. The clutch also comes in white patent and is part of the M by Madonna line and there's no indication of brand until you look inside. I love so much!

To check out the collection online, visit H&M online!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web styleminded.blogspot.com