Friday, September 01, 2006

@ the 2006 MTV VMAs


Finally, Jessica the way I like to see her - although, her short outfits don't flatter her the way they used to when she was a few pounds lighter. Regardless, she still looked great last night. I've always liked her hair short. Does a much better job of complimenting her face.

As for JLo and Christina, they were all glammed up and glittery. Their outfits didn't do it for me. I admire Jlo for making statements but Christina's style is just plain tacky. I liked her look back in the Genie in a Bottle days.

Cassie looked great on the red carpet! Vanessa did alright with her dress choice but I still like Jess better. =)

and lastly, Nicole Ritchie - please eat more food!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked christina's dress, she looked classy.

Jessica's hair was too short for me.

7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where is nicole's picture? disappeared just like her? LOL!

there is something different about jessica simpson i just can't pin it down. is she darker? is it her makeup? she looked prettier back when she was on newlyweds.

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web styleminded.blogspot.com