Monday, August 21, 2006

One year older, one step closer

Whether I'm one year wiser is yet to be determined. Just purchased a plane ticket to LA this morning. I'm planning to do a little job hunting and a little apartment searching. How exciting!

Spent this weekend with close friends and family. For the special day, I found this spectacular Theory dress. I paid $80 and change for it. Original pricetag? $415! God love Bloomingdales, especially when they have their end of season clearance racks. The sage color works beautifully with a tanned bod.;)



[Dress by Theory. Shoes by Gucci. Earrings from Forever21. Clutch from Jasmine Sola]

2 Comments:

Blogger Lauren Messiah said...

Are you moving to LA? So am I!!!

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i lovee the color of the dress!

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web styleminded.blogspot.com