Friday, September 08, 2006

Favorite Things

What's in? Latest must-have? Best beauty product? How do I wear this? Where can I get pampered? Classic wardrobe items?

Every day, I get 411 from flipping through magazines, talking to my friends, walking the streets of Boston, reading beauty and style forums, and personally trying or buying - then, I share with you all!

Though, I usually write about what I like..so, I thought it might a good idea to hear from you. What are your favorite things?

Every now and again, I'll have a guest post about their favorites or must-haves, anything really. If you'd like to share, please shoot me an e-mail @
styleminded@gmail.com, tell me a little bit about yourself (name, location, occupation, etc), and let me know what your favorite thing is and why. I'll be happy to hear from you. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web styleminded.blogspot.com