Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Eyelash Extensions II

First day at work with my lashes and I kid you not, at least 5 people exclaimed how different I looked today. One person asked if I was wearing make up. I didn't know how to answer that since I do wear make up every day but ...I guess I'll take it as a compliment. One person even asked if I was in love! How funny!

I'll let my curious audience guess but I won't tell - just like you can't tell people you get Botox or plastic surgery.

If you're looking to get extensions, I'd suggest going to a Shavasana certified beauty professional. You can find a listing of professionals near you on their Web site. It's important to go to a certified extensionist. Believe it or not, some beauticians aren't even licensed to apply lashes! Shavasana lashes can only be applied by a licensed or medical professional - so, rest assured, they've had proper training.

As also tipped by California Style, if you're in the Boston area, visit:

Ashlee Santerre
Shavasana Certified Extensionist
617.312.0689
d_ashlee@hotmail.com

She did my lashes, and I love them!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You shouldnt tell people. I used to tell people too, but ive learned to stop. lol

1:18 PM  
Blogger Lauren Messiah said...

Thats frickin awesome!

10:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got my lashes done this weekend. LOVE THEM. They might be too long tho since I can't wear my glasses anymore. I'll probably try to go shorter and fuller for my refill. I've been doing research for months in Boston but everywhere was expensive and I wasn't sure of the outcomes so thanks for the tip! ;)

6:07 AM  
Blogger styleminded said...

hey annie, no problem! I'm happy that you love your lashes! Help spread the word. Ashlee is so great.

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web styleminded.blogspot.com