Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Saks Thanksgiving Holiday Sale


Drum roll please. Black Friday is the craziest shopping day of the year. Sales everywhere. People reaching over and pushing into you to get the last X,Y, and Z. Just nuts!

Black Friday for me is just Saks Fifth Avenue. It's a yearly tradition - to be at the doors of Saks Fifth Avenue at 8:00 a.m the day after Thanksgiving. From 8am - 12pm - it's 40% off sale rack upon sale rack and 40% off selected full price merchandise. Last year, that included some Vince and Marc Jacobs.

Curious to see what the perk was this year, I gave Saks a call (partly because I need to validate why I wake up so early to go shopping). Twice, I was given the answer - "We won't know what the sale will be until Friday morning." I'm thinking, what's going to be my motivation this year?

I know the answer. I deduce that since it's such a big secret - then it must be something really worth going to. What do you think?

For the East Coasters, the sale begins online now - us West Coasters can take advantage a few hours early.

Shop the selection online now at Saks.com

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web styleminded.blogspot.com