Monday, October 30, 2006

Favorite Things

Lately, I've been anti my usual pinks and reds. I couldn't get my hands on Chanel's limited edition Black Satin polish in stores (& also not willing to drop $60 on ebay). I'll patiently wait for Chanel's "black" for Spring. In the interim, I picked up Mac's Nocturnelle ($10).

Can't leave home without my C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Shine. You were lucky if you were able to grab one of these at Coffee Bean. But, if not - you can buy it for only $7.50. Great day time gloss. Non-sticky and smells so minty fresh. When I want super glossed pink lips, I go with Dior's a Lick of Taffy #151"
What I love about this shade is that it's versatile. It works for all times of the day.

And lastly, 40% off sales racks at Bloomingdales. Begins November 2nd. I checked it out this past weekend, and picked up a white eyelet Marc Jacobs dress - hugely discounted and perfect for Spring. Check it out!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lauren Messiah said...

$60 for nail polish are you kidding me??? people are crazy.

8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its just a brand. All nail polishes are the same. It does the job and no one can tell. You can even buy the cheaper ones.

11:18 AM  
Blogger styleminded said...

It's a fad and people go crazy for fads. I admit I do sometimes!!

2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web styleminded.blogspot.com