Thursday, November 02, 2006

Spotlight on Tory Burch

We've all fallen in love with the flats and the emblem is another signature in the making. The Tory Burch Spring 2007 Collection is made for the stylish conservative. It's classic sportswear you can wear over the seasons and doesn't sacrifice modern trends to do so. Have a look!

Here is a little taste of what's in store for Spring. You can view the collection here.


Buy Tory Burch fashions on Net-a-Porter


UPDATE: Tory Burch is bringing back the Python REVA ballerina flats. Call 866-480-TORY to locate this item at a Tory Burch store. Though I just bought myself a navy pair, I couldn't resist putting my name down for these. Rumor has it that the Tory Burch boutique on Robertson is getting a shipment next week. Good luck!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah those shoes are growing on me.

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web styleminded.blogspot.com