Sunday, November 19, 2006

My Mike & Chris Brown Bag

Caught the tail end of the Mike & Chris sample sale and surprisingly, the selection wasn't as horrid as I anticipated for the last day of a sale. With only one mirror in a small venue that is the heart of where all the concepting and design takes place (aka the office of Mike & Chris), you can imagine how difficult it was to sift through racks and to model your findings. Though, I was gloriously able to snatch the last Logan (left).

I also took home with me Cody and Lucas & I love my 3 new boys. Out of the 3, Cody (below) is my favorite.
If you weren't able to make it to the sale, you can still shop Mike and Chris on sale. Le Train Bleu has some great pieces at a generously discounted price.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger 5%Celery said...

were YOU the one who got that last logan? i saw you! a few were out on the racks by mistake and i was so distressed to see there were no more! oh well, at least it went to a good home, and i did get a cody to sop up my tears :)

~r.r.
5percentcelery

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web styleminded.blogspot.com