Sunday, December 03, 2006

Rachel Pally Sample Sale


As many of you know, I am a nut for Rachel Pally. I adore the simplicity of her line, the comfort, the cut, and the versatility. So, you can imagine how excited I was to finally be able to shop her sample sale. The popularity of her line had grown so much that she moved the location of the sale to a warehouse. I was even more stoked to meet Rachel Pally herself! I might have been a little too excited - because I took home 4 dresses, 2 tops, and a pair of leggings. Yikes!


Adds to my collection:
  • charcoal heather scoop bubble dress (i've been looking for a dress like this forever! i love this one)
  • cherry caftan top (I was bummed the dress didn't flatter me)
  • ruby keyhole turtleneck top
  • cream/black geometric pocket dress
  • bungee/black fishtank turtleneck sheath
  • midnight blue wrap dress
  • black cropped leggings

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool! you can never have too many of rachel pally's clothing. i didn't go...

9:15 AM  
Blogger styleminded said...

you should make an appt and go this Friday...she has a larger collection of items to choose from this year so ive heard.

11:10 PM  
Blogger styleminded said...

ah, I'm debating if I should go again. =)

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web styleminded.blogspot.com