Monday, August 18, 2008

inspiration

Sometimes it's hard to put the pen to the paper. The ideas are there. The words are there too. Tangible thoughts, however, the ones that make sense of the words and ideas are harder to transfer from your brain, to your fingers, to a piece of paper. Your mind makes the story sound so compelling yet upon attempts to share it with other human beings, renders itself disjointed. It's just so very complicated. But I'm breaking out and finding inspiration, in no inspiration.

Some days you'll get fashion, other days you'll get style, but most days you'll just get me.

I hope this means that I'll be publishing daily. I also hope this means you'll be checking in on me daily too.

Sincerely Yours,

styleminded

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! youre back. write more please

1:55 PM  
Blogger Da Fashionista said...

YAYAYAYAYYY!

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web styleminded.blogspot.com