Saturday, October 21, 2006

Yay or nay?

"Domino" - Kors by Michael Kors, $345.

Cute factor? Let's check....

Slouchy? *check
Chunky platform? *check
Suede? *check
Black? *check
Knee high?

SO, in my opinion, they seem to fit all but one of my wants and needs. I've been especially wanting something a bit higher on the leg - similar to the Neptune, also by Kors - $395.


I actually like the white trim and the flap on top. I think it adds a little something to the boot AND it comes in black.

My shoe collection is missing a pair of tall black boots but the decisions are endless.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the 2nd pair. The white trim really makes them distinctive. & that's the thing with boots--it's easy to go crazy but difficult to be distinctive yet classic.

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web styleminded.blogspot.com