Saturday, September 23, 2006

to Boot

When the sun goes down, it can get a little chilly here on the westside. I'm happy I can still rock boots and the criteria for my next "must have" boot is tall, loose on the calf, and flat for a rugged, rider style. You know, something I can wear with tights and a short skirt or over jeans with a T-shirt for a more casual look.

So far, I've found a few:


Jackson leather high boots from J. Crew ($198). I tried them on at the store and I fell in like!

Next . . .
Kors by Michael Kors ZZ boot ($368). Available on Shop Bop and Neiman Marcus.

How about?
Dorado low boot by Frye ($400). Also available on Shop Bop.

But, as you all know, yours truly is on a tight budget - so, anything above $180 is not an option. I will keep looking and please share if you know of anything cheaper.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope youre adjusting well to LA! what kind of car did you get?? is it a hybrid?

4:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web styleminded.blogspot.com