Friday, April 06, 2007

Shoegasm

Damn Barneys for sending me catalogs of beautiful shoes. Once I saw Christian Louboutin on the cover, I couldn’t help myself. I practically drooled with desire at each flip, lusting over pages of Balenciaga, Marni, Chloe, and Lavin. Strangely erotic, I know.

Immediately went from catalog to www.barneys.com to get more.

the WEDGE
yves saint laurent/patent wedge slingback/$630
christian louboutin/slingback wedge/$650

the SILVER SANDAL
barneys new york coop/leather twist sandal/$350
lanvin/metallic flat sandal/$425

the PUMP
miu miu/patent leather pump/$395
christian louboutin/platform slingback/$640

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Girls can never have enough shoes!

3:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

too bad i cant walk like a lady with heels. i prefer flats!

4:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web styleminded.blogspot.com