Tuesday, August 19, 2008

a side of birthday

Tomorrow is my birthday. This year all I plan to do is eat my way through it. Not in any depressive way - I just love food! So I'm planning a little birthday dinner with my east-to-west coast family at Luna Park then a dinner at Mortons on the weekend. They are currently offering a summer special of steak and seafood for 2 at only $99 - so my girl pal and I who share birthdays one day apart are taking advantage. Did I mention that the chocolate cake is included as well?

Also on the menu is girls night out - Crown Bar to start and Kitchen 24 to top off the festivities. My stylista sidekick and I frequent K24 afterhours way too frequently. We go to people watch and for the Garden Benedict (highly recommend). It's a chill hollywood hipster scene with a DJ spinning upbeat tunes.

So, I'd like to order alot of food and love with a side of birthday please?

I like the sound of that.

Be well,

styleminded

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web styleminded.blogspot.com