Saturday, September 16, 2006

Changing Coasts

Moving cross country keeps a girl busy! I barely have time to breathe with all the packing, searching for apartments, and goodbyes. Au revoir Boston and hello LA. Write you on the westside.

To get me on the right foot, my lovely girlfriends sent me off with my very own CC Skye bracelet. =)

Nothing is like the real thing but I got a little tip from my gal pal about where to find an inexpensive replica. At Delia's online you can buy a chain bracelet for $14.50. I can't vouch for the quality but for $14.50, it will probably last you enough wears to get your moneys worth. Free shipping on all orders over $75.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome, how do u like it?

2:48 PM  
Blogger Lauren Messiah said...

See you in LA

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web styleminded.blogspot.com