Sunday, February 25, 2007

Magic Stick

Being a creature of habit, it takes a little something to get me to try something new. For years now, I've been using Mac's ProLash for mascara despite the marvelous things I've heard Trish McEvoy, Dior, Lancome, Jan Marini etc. can do. I mean, I did try the extensions for awhile but failed miserably at maintaining them. I'll stick to applying fake lashes on the weekends if I must. It's not so bad.

But when something impresses you the first time you try it - it makes everything pale in comparison, well at least Mac's ProLash.

I think the secret to Katie B's Faux Lash mascara is the cone shaped brush which separates your lashes down to the layers. Then the mascara steps in to thicken and lengthen. It's like giving the sly illusion of donning fake lashes w/ no messy glue or precision needed to apply.

Katie B is a makeup artist with an entire line of cosmetics. I can only speak for the quality of the mascara, so if you'd like to learn more, please visit her online store. It may not be Best of Sephora for 2006, but it works! Though her credentials are pretty solid. Her makeup is currently being used to glam the models of FHM, Maxim, Stuff and Playboy.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I purchased Katie B's mascara several months ago and I absolutely love it. It definitely works for us not so blessed with long lashes. Kudos for this post.

7:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

post some of your daily outfits!!

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web styleminded.blogspot.com