Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Forever mine

My neighbor at work is a fashionista. We talk fashion. We love fashion. Fashion on a dime? Perfect. Why? Because really, it's about how you wear it and the attitude behind it that can make it look expensive. No one has to know except you & the shirt & maybe those select few who think like you do.

So she walked in and said, guess where? Looks like Marc. Nope. It's shhh....forever 21.

Amazing.

Don't wear it as if it only cost you $20 bucks. Wear as if it were couture. A lesson learned from my neighbor, my fashionista, and my inspiration.
I'll certainly drink to that. ;)

Donna Dress, $30.00/Lexi Tunic, $24.80

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i got the lexi. it was going fast when i dropped by last week. it also looks like a dvf print.

8:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Cant wait to get my dress in!

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web styleminded.blogspot.com