Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Peek-a-Boo


We'd all like to think warm weather is upon us and really, it almost is *wishful thinking* -- but even so, it's not too early to think about shoes you can wear for warm weather right?

In every designer collection, you seem to be seeing at least one pair of peeptoe flats and how ingenious of them to bring this style back. I, for one, would prefer to wear flat shoes anyday - especially since my afternoon walks at lunch make up the crux of my exercise regimen.
From left to right:
Let those toesies through!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love them but a bit too pricey for me!

12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love flats, I hope they dont ever go out of style.

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web styleminded.blogspot.com