Friday, March 02, 2007

Tory Burch Ali's

Speaking of warm weather shoes, how cute are these? My girl friends are seriously the devils on my shoulder. Every minute I get links to check out the cute stuff they come across. I love going into new seasons - so many pretty things to look at!

You can find the patent Ali thong sandals here. At $195, they're the same price as the Tory Burch Revas! And also like the Revas, they come in various colors. In patent, you can get them in either white or black. In metallics -- silver and gold.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger cheryish said...

Hey there, I'm just browsing around~ Just want to say i love reading your site! it's great that you sharing your beauty tips and fashion. ^^

keep it up!!

5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those would be great this summer.

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web styleminded.blogspot.com