Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Decisions

You know you have to make them. Question is, how do you know you're making the right ones? In any event, wouldn't I be a fool to equate questions of life to those of lifestyle e.g., "Quilted Chanel or quilted Marc Jacobs?" But, aren't those always the simplest to make? =)

I've worn my balenciaga to the bone. Time to think about the next carry-all. I like big and I like pockets - hence, "carry-all."

While flipping through a mag, my eyes landed upon the "Legacy" straw tote ($498) by Coach. I've always been a bit weary towards Coach, especially since i'm not a big fan of monogram and I can't help but picture Cs when I think of the brand. But for the summer, the combination of straw and leather just works. I realize the quality of the picture is awful, but now you can see what i'm talking about!

Fans of the legacy line? Jessica Alba & Eva Longoria


For a more reasonable offering, check out:

You only have to fish $20 from your pockets for this H&M white clutch pictured left. On the right, please find Valentino (available at Neiman Marcus stores) for $980. Which one would you rather have?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

combination of straw and leather.. 2 thumbs up.

7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about the Chanel ligne cambon multi-pocket? That bag is gorgeous. Only to be carried by the worthy though ;)

7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your blog!

7:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello!
im a friend of veronicas and stumblede on ure page through her blog. i absolutely adore ure site! i LOVE how u combine the expense stuff with the cheap stuff, and have such a level headed attitude about how much u spend. v tells me ure always dressed to the T! =)

9:50 AM  
Blogger blank said...

I'm sure leather and straw are in right now, but I'm not feeling the bag.

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should go for the quilted chanel...its always going to be a classic..plus u cant go wrong with chanel!

3:32 PM  
Blogger styleminded said...

Hi Lisa,

Thanks so much for the kind words. I'm going to try my best to live up to your expectations!

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web styleminded.blogspot.com